The Digital Foundry will yield competitive advantages for those adopting digital processes, powered by 3D printing. With a digital workflow, there is no tooling required - go straight from CAD to casting pattern, and keep a digital inventory of your patterns.
Whether you need cost-effective low volume production, bridge tooling or one-off design validation before taking next steps, 3D printed investment casting patterns deliver the same high quality casting outcomes, while providing many benefits:
- Eliminate tooling storage and maintenance costs
- Optimize cast part designs and performance
- True-To-CAD pattern accuracy and smooth surfaces
- Improve overall customer response times
- Deliver premium, accelerated service
- Higher Design compexity only possible through additive process